Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIPAAA
The main reason most people don't translate using the free services and have it done by a human translator is because of the phrasing.
Some words just don't translate right. When you use the free services of say Google or Bablefish you run the risk of not looking professional, if your English speaking line was " Use our special bonus code when signing up at ".... then if the translations ended up being dont sign in our using special code . I am being extreme just to make a point.
I had a site translated in 8 languages using this free method a year ago and I hade many people emailing me that spoke the native language saying it was all messed up. So just be careful and confirm it really says what you want it too.
|
aha i did not know it, thanks for the info.
i will have a look at it. yah that could happen when you use free service from google & yahoo.