View Single Post
  #4  
Old 12-17-2007, 11:06 AM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
I am trying to help Francis out here, he is having trouble getting his message across properly

He owns these sites here

http://www.pokerrulesdirectory.com/
http://www.pokerturneringar.net/
http://www.omahastrategy.net/

He would like someone who would like to exchange links with. He wants to give someone an in text link from one of the above sites while you link to the site below with an in text link as well. Anyone who is interested PM him with your sites.

http://www.learn-texas-holdem.com/

Francis I have made the post for you. Please let it be and if anyone is interested they will PM you.
Well that makes more sense...

Also, I think we all figured out that Francis is interested in content link trades so it would be apprecieated if he refrained from posting this offer constantly in threads that aren't even talking about that. I seriously thought he was a bot until someone said they actually traded links with him, but I personally find it annoying to read about his content exchange offers all over the place, where it's completely irrelevent. KTKS!

Having said that, I will take him up on his offer. PM coming soon Francis! I'm all for joining hands!
__________________
Poker Articles - Poker Directory - Poker Pot Odds - Poker Videos - Poker Room Review - Poker Freerolls
Reply With Quote