View Single Post
  #7  
Old 12-17-2007, 10:04 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,558
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I would rather a link from a relevant page with less links on that page. There are a few people here who have great link pages and I wouldnt even call them links because the way they are built or at least come across as is a guide. They are well written and not based on promoting something but letting the reader know here is another great site and why.

I would go with Prenut here. I would rather a PR2 page targeted to my anchor with few links on it than a PR4 page with 50+ links. If we are just talking about PR here than wouldnt those pages with crap load of links actually pass off less PR to the 50 links than say a low key page? Wouldnt they also have a little more weight to them because they are relevant.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote