View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-17-2007, 09:10 AM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 50
Default Selling front page text links

Hi, I will be creating a "Featured Websites" section on my front page which will contain a list of up to 10 websites, so space is limited. Price is $15 a month and links will be sold in three month increments, up to six months.

The featured websites will appear on the right side of the home page, just below the poker directory box, and above the poker news box (syndicate). That is a failry visible spot and it's not burried way down at the bottom of the page.

You get to pick your keywords, but they have to fit on a single line. up to 3 words should work for most cases.(you can see examples of the space available by looking at the poker directory list, as that is the font that will be used).

Spots will be sold on a first come first serve basis. who ever makes the first payment gets the first spot, and so on. I can only accept paypal at this time. Site is http://www.mypokercorner.com

I am investing time and money on advertising my website. In fact, since I've joined this place, I've purchased a lot of advertising from various individuals here. My aim is to boost my traffic and if you commit for 6 months, that could turn out to be a pretty sweet deal for you. I expect that those links will sell for more in 6 months.

PM me if you are interested.
__________________
Poker Articles - Poker Directory - Poker Pot Odds - Poker Videos - Poker Room Review - Poker Freerolls
Reply With Quote