View Single Post
  #3  
Old 12-17-2007, 07:56 AM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Entrepreneur
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 153
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

In my case, "poker for free" I get a lot of players signing up for some kind of free poker cash, but I educate them

- how to become a real money player,
- how to make the most out of it when depositing,
- etc.

Through newsletters I try to keep them motivated and interested in other rooms.

The value in this players is initially very low, that's correct, but after a while even these players might turn into depositors.

I can say that now about 10% convert into RMP's and even a few that make significant deposits.


Then again, I saw a $200 Added being cancelled yesterday because only 13 players registered.

Cheers,

Giorgio
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Free Online Poker Money | Poker Chips | High Stakes Poker | CDPoker Bonus
Best Online Casinos Europe | NBA Live Leagues | Gran Escala Casinos
Reply With Quote