View Single Post
  #13  
Old 12-16-2007, 09:20 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
I dont understand that at all PPP. If a room like Party for instance who has alot of problems with CPA fraud forces affilates to take MGR to show them that they are willing to work for them, how would they lose out? Would this not save them money by no longer paying shady affiliates?

I dont think its building a busness model around rogue affiliates, I think it's building one for productive affiliates.Using this is no different than the working world really. You will be able to see those who are willing to work hard to get what they want and those who dont.
They don't have "alot" of problems. In fact, in terms of all affiliates, the problem is nearly negligible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
Obviously established affiliates would not have to go through this process.
You just contradicted what you said, or at least compared apples to oranges. many affiliates new to a cardroom are established affiliates. In fact, most will be. I don't do business with Carbon, for example, so I would be "new" to them but obviously would be "established" in the business. If they had such a rule I wouldn't even read to the end of an email, I'd just delete an offer.

It is like the working world. New employees don't get paid in food stamps, they get paid in the same money as anybody else. If the new employee is either incompetent or a crook though, they are gotten rid of.

A probationary period may be a good idea, but forcing new affiliates into one compensation scheme because of a very, very tiny amount of problems is a bad idea... especially again since "new to the cardroom" usually does not mean "un-established."
Reply With Quote