View Single Post
  #11  
Old 12-16-2007, 08:36 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,549
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I dont understand that at all PPP. If a room like Party for instance who has alot of problems with CPA fraud forces affilates to take MGR to show them that they are willing to work for them, how would they lose out? Would this not save them money by no longer paying shady affiliates?

I dont think its building a buisness model around rogue affiliates, I think it's building one for productive affiliates.Using this is no different than the working world really. You will be able to see those who are willing to work hard to get what they want and those who dont.

Obviously established affiliates would not have to go through this process.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote