View Single Post
  #6  
Old 12-16-2007, 03:58 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 544
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

I see a new movie in the theaters every Friday, no joke. I'm a movie buff and love all types of movies. I own 650+ DVD's and love watching the classics just as much as any modern day action flick or Indie film. Id have to say though that "I Am Legend" was just one of those movies you could watch and enjoy on a weekend date, but it's nothing spectacular like any of the earlier movies I've seen this year -- like No Country For Old Men or The Assassination of Jesse James.

Even the remake of 3:10 to Yuma was better in comparison to the remake of "I Am Legend," which was based off the original book and then loosely remade from the original movie, which was titled "The Omega Man" (the book was better than the actual movies that followed it).

I like the overall objective of the post though Donk...it really hits home when you read it in full and is something a lot of affiliates should strive for in this business.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote