View Single Post
  #3  
Old 12-16-2007, 01:51 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,186
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I see the point you are making, and I agree 100%. You should always be trying to leave an impression on your visitors no matter how big or small.

Where I am going to disagree with you, is in the movie.

It was ok. Wasn't anything great, mostly due to the plot being done multiple times (28 days later for example). Will Smith did a great job, but it just wasn't an epic film like I was hoping for. Now don't get me wrong, I wouldn't suggest not seeing it, but the feeling in the theater that we went to was a bit dissatisfied. I think we all were expecting a little bit more.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote