View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-15-2007, 01:14 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,537
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default Full Tilt Stats Question

I asked Full Tilt to move me over to Rev from the CPA plan and anyway they said yes and did so but now my stats are very limited....all the players I had on CPA are no longer showing up (even those that qualified for CPA +bonus) and I am showing nothing but sign up reports, my subs are there and Affiliate transactions.

Is this the only info I am supplied with. Shouldnt I be able to see more info?
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote