View Single Post
  #10  
Old 12-14-2007, 07:46 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 302
Default

PRweb don't allow html but you can still put links in using their own code.

I've just done my first couple of press releases on PRweb - not sure if the money would have been better spent on links or something else at the mo' (did one really quickly to get it up that day and managed to knock my own page off G for duplicate content - duh).

Gonna try the free / cheaper ones next so I'll report back when I've got some results through - PRweb seems v expensive for what you get, but only time will tell.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote