View Single Post
  #16  
Old 12-13-2007, 04:28 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
The one thing I will say however is that I still have faith in CakePoker. Shenaz is the director of that program and I know she has always wanted to do what's in the best interest of her affiliates.
I am going to take a back seat then and not do anything hasty and see how this plays out. I have always heard that Shenaz was one of the best directors around, so I will give this problem an opportunity to work itself out before I jump ship like lifeofsports and Jeremy recommended. But with this model they are begging affiliates to take them down, so I really hope they revisit these fees.

They need to ask themselves are these fees actually going to be bring in more revenue for them, or are they going to hurt them when the many affiliates like me don't feel comfortable growing a player base here? I know I can't make any genuine push with them under these circumstances, and I am clearly not alone.
Reply With Quote