View Single Post
  #12  
Old 12-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,229
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

In Cake's defense, I think instituting this was probably a knee jerk reaction. After all, there are several other rooms in the industry that roll the transaction fees over to the affiliates. The problem is when these players deposit $50 after $50 after $50 and so on. Of course as affiliates, we really have no way of avoiding this.

The one thing I will say however is that I still have faith in CakePoker. Shenaz is the director of that program and I know she has always wanted to do what's in the best interest of her affiliates.

I also spoke with her this morning and they are re-evaluating the entire situation. I think they may not have realized just how much the fees would add up.

If you know Shenaz, they you probably realize she is going to make it a win/win for everyone.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote