View Single Post
  #9  
Old 12-13-2007, 02:44 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerProp View Post
Every 100 players @ Cake are worth about $20,500 per year to me.
Man those would be some expensive marbles

I have a lot of long term players who probably cash out often and rarely deposit. So far my deposit fees are 1.2% of rake for December.
Pretty sporty. I take it your a rakeback affiliate that is able to draw in the sharks since they seldom redeposit? Anyway, I think its fair to say that a small percentage of poker players actually win, so making decent money with this site for the average affiliate is probably going to be pretty tough for most of us in light of the new fees.

BTW Graham, its not even 9.4 commission. My earnings are $6.62 . That $26.48 is just the gross revenue and not my cut. I think its more like 3% lmao!!!
Reply With Quote