 12-13-2007, 12:00 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,015
|
|

Quote:
Originally Posted by offyourface
Well, I thought I would increase their exposure a little last month and see what happens. Needless to say, they will be coming right back down. At this rate, if I sent them 100 depositors I might be able to buy a bag of marbles. I don't do much with poker and I seldom stay on top of my poker stats like I do casino, but how can a guy have almost 600 raked hands, and the end result for me is I still owe them $19.87. I mean I understand why because of the deposit fees and bonus, but don't they run frequent reload bonuses, so how the hell do I outrun all those fees so I can actually make money on this player? Even if they are an avid player, if they are redepositing it looks like I have no shot to be in the black with a player while having to fade these fees and bonuses.
On one hand I can appreciate not making money on a player until the poker site actually starts making money on him. It just looks like the only way I can make money is if I land a real good player who doesn't have to redeposit or draw any bonuses, then I have a shot. All I know is they raked $281, and I made a big $6 so far. Am I just looking at this from one angle or can I actually turn this room into a profit center for me, and if so how when I can't control the things that are killing me? I mean shit, I am working for 2% total rake right now. It looks to me like I am pissing in the wind and need to be sending these players to a different joint. Any thoughts?
| User Id |
Nickname |
From Tracker |
Date Joined |
Deposit Amount |
Raked Hands |
FPP |
CPA |
Total Rake |
Tournament Fees |
Bonus Fees |
Promotions |
Deposit Fees |
NGR |
| XX |
XX |
BG |
12/12/2007 |
$0.00 |
0 |
0 |
|
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
| XX |
XX |
tpg |
4/3/2007 |
$0.00 |
0 |
0 |
|
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
| XX |
XX |
BG |
11/29/2007 |
$0.00 |
0 |
0 |
|
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
| XX |
XX |
BG |
11/17/2007 |
$665.00 |
191 |
331 |
|
$77.88 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$53.20 |
$24.68 |
| XX |
XX |
tpg |
3/25/2007 |
$0.00 |
0 |
0 |
|
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
| XX |
XX |
BG |
11/30/2007 |
$0.00 |
0 |
6 |
|
$0.00 |
$1.80 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$1.80 |
| XX |
XX |
BG |
12/7/2007 |
$0.00 |
0 |
0 |
|
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
| XX |
XX |
tpg |
3/25/2007 |
$0.00 |
0 |
0 |
|
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
| XX |
XX |
BG |
11/17/2007 |
$380.00 |
89 |
87 |
|
$19.45 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$30.40 |
($10.95) |
| XX |
XX |
BG |
12/9/2007 |
$0.00 |
0 |
0 |
|
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
| XX |
XX
|
BG |
11/27/2007 |
$1,800.00 |
583 |
962 |
|
$184.13 |
$0.00 |
$60.00 |
$0.00 |
$144.00 |
($19.87) |
| XX |
XX |
tpg |
3/28/2007 |
$0.00 |
0 |
0 |
|
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
| XX |
XX |
BG |
8/30/2007 |
$0.00 |
0 |
0 |
|
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
$0.00 |
| Total |
|
|
|
$2,845.00 |
863 |
|
$0.00 |
$281.46 |
$1.80 |
$60.00 |
$0.00 |
$227.60 |
$26.48 |
|
That is a joke (9.4% commission!)... definitely not promoting them.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***
Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|