Thread: my new site
View Single Post
  #13  
Old Yesterday, 09:31 AM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 455
Default

Very nice customization of the theme! Looks really good and I like the concept as well. I think you will find good success with this site if you market it well. I really like the idea and the concept behind it.

I too can highly recommend this theme. I bought the whole pack (sorry Bryan/Dan, I bought it before you guys announced your product) and have been using it to develop sites. It's been excellent, if you guys have been on the fence about it, I'd say buy yourself a christmas present and get Bryan to hook you up with a theme, it will be well worth it. Wordpress owns and well designed wordpress is all we are building sites with now.
__________________
J S

The Ron Paul Blimp will Fly! Be a part of history on December 16th, celebrating the Boston Tea Party, Donate with us!


NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
Reply With Quote