View Single Post
  #5  
Old 12-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,012
Default

I am currently conducting a similar study. I have found that it helped get the forum more active, so in that respect it is good. I never planned for it to make any money, but more to build up the forum, get some of the old posters coming back that hadn't posted in a while, capture a few more emails that I could market to down the road, and to raise awareness of the new site. The freeroll is going to run next weekend, and I am gonna post how it goes later in my blog.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote