View Single Post
  #28  
Old 12-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,014
Default

I have sent this to you all via PM, but I'll just post it here again, just in case...

Ok, I have sent my CC details to the restuarant and the following people are confirmed on the list for Thursday 24th, January at 7pm:

Kyle ; Waz ; Jeremy ; nirva ; Darko ; ClarkePromotions ; Nick0r ; boarderman23 ; themike537; Arnoldpalmer ;

If for whatever reason you can't make it, please let me know 48 hours before otherwise I will be charged for your dinner. I really don't want to have to ask for deposits, so is everyone okay with that?

Thanks,

Graham
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote