View Single Post
  #3  
Old 12-09-2007, 12:38 PM
jorisdekkers's Avatar
jorisdekkers jorisdekkers is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 41
Default

I ll get rid of the ads, that's a good tip.
About those figures of the other products, i ll bring down, another good tip

Thanks Kaus



Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
I think you should drop the ads for Titan on that page. It looks like you are over selling it.

Also just something I noticed but you are allowing people to download all 9 books from various authors including Harrington, Sklansky and others for free ( Can you do this legally? )

But you have added in all these extra features that are so valuable. I keep reading more and more than hit the bottom of the page and it sells for $49.95. I am not sure how many sales you make, I don't buy things like this but when I seen that I thought cheap. If the product works and so valuable why is it priced at $49.95. I think you need to drop some of these "special features" if you want people to believe that you are selling something credible.

Thats just my opinon. Whenever i see this
I run fast ...
__________________
Joris Dekkers | (MSN/Email)

Free Poker Bankroll
Poker Tools
Free Poker Ebook
Poker Software
Free Bet Guide
No Deposit Bonuses
Deposit Bonuses
Free Spin Bonuses
Arbitrage Betting
Sure Bets
Reply With Quote