View Single Post
  #2  
Old 12-09-2007, 09:48 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,503
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I think you should drop the ads for Titan on that page. It looks like you are over selling it.

Also just something I noticed but you are allowing people to download all 9 books from various authors including Harrington, Sklansky and others for free ( Can you do this legally? )

But you have added in all these extra features that are so valuable. I keep reading more and more than hit the bottom of the page and it sells for $49.95. I am not sure how many sales you make, I don't buy things like this but when I seen that I thought cheap. If the product works and so valuable why is it priced at $49.95. I think you need to drop some of these "special features" if you want people to believe that you are selling something credible.

Thats just my opinon. Whenever i see this
Quote:
Buy our product and you'll also recieve this worth $299, plus we'll throw in this for an additional $199, and order now and we'll give you this which is a whopping $499 all free for ordering my infomercial product...over $900 of valuable tools for $29.95
I run fast ...
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote