Thread: Brainstorming
View Single Post
  #252  
Old Yesterday, 03:46 AM
scottydu scottydu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3
Smile What about free Opt-ins?

Wow, great info. First time on this site and amazed at the level of contribution. Here is mine..."advertise to free poker targeted opt-in email lists"

I belong to several poker groups through Yahoo. One day, I received an email requesting information on some local games. I accidently replied to the whole group saying there wasn't much in the area and to check out my site for poker tips and information (I won't post it here 'cause I don't want to advertise to advertisers!)

The next day my site had an additional 25 hits from my town (use google analytics!) Also, I had 10 emails asking me questions about my site, poker, online gambling, etc. I had just stumbled upon a 300+ targeted poker opt-in email list. I'm sure there are 1000's of these inside and outside of Yahoo. Would recommend joining these groups and sending out a "Hey I'm new and have a poker website yourdomain.com and was wondernig if there was any poker action around here?"

Cha-ching! You could probably reach over 100,000 email addresses if you were motivated enough in 24-48 hours.

~Scottydu
__________________
Affiliates! Get the best CPA from Full Tilt Poker. Player? 100% Deposit Bonus - Shuffle Up and Deal

Last edited by scottydu : Yesterday at 05:22 AM.
Reply With Quote