View Single Post
  #6  
Old 12-07-2007, 06:49 PM
alexpratt alexpratt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 30
Default

Hi Guys -

We actually did weekend ones the first time around but loads of webmasters said they wanted that time with the family - What I propose is I see if there is still time to set up a couple more in January on a weekend that are at more N. American friendly times on a w/end and we make the tables 7 handed - We haven't started the event yet so I can do this if that is what people want.

With buying in - We can't do that due to legal reasons - It takes us over 3 months and heaps of lawyer fees to even get permission for this event and it would definately not be worth risking the closing of the whole of CAP Euro for that - We may be able to do this in other countries where we hold CAP Euro which I will check. Oh also on that note, Jeremy sorry if this sound silly, any chance you could delete the passwords from the post above as we have to ensure no "public" are able to enter this event to get permission plus I don't want a bunch of idiots playing that have nothing to do with being affiliates - Anyone approved that registers on ASOP.com will get the passwords anyway.

Finally - Everest and Romania - I think you may be able to get round this with proxy server thing - I am zero technical but remember previous people talking about tor??? Try it, I know most people managed to play last time particulary because it was on .NET and was a free roll. The other tourneys will be on the Boss network with affiliateclub.com's new room but I am waiting for their rules for who can play freerolls and the confirmed dates and times
__________________
iGaming Business
CAP Euro
CAP Magazine Digital Version Issue 1 Issue 2 Issue 3 Issue 4
Subcribe to CAP Magazine FREE
Reply With Quote