View Single Post
  #8  
Old 12-07-2007, 04:32 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
The issue was - joomla or wordpress.
In that case -- wordpress. You have to modify joomla way too much to get it near the seo quality of wordpress (or drupal, cough cough). And at that point, in my experience, the pages load VERY slow.

You are definitely right about the learning curves here, though. Joomla is easier to learn than drupal but I think wordpress is easier to learn that joomla. So back to the original question, I'd have to vote wordpress again.

I use drupal for a local niche site that is a little project of mine. I needed better user integration than wordpress has to offer, so I went with drupal.

Took me a while to learn the whole "taxonomy" thing or whatever it's called.
Reply With Quote