View Single Post
  #4  
Old 12-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,190
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

When I met with Warren and Greg in Cali last week, I also mentioned the following idea.

What if, in addition to freerolls, you made it so you can buy-in to the event. Make it like a $150 buy-in or soemthing..... then just roll the buy-ins into the prize pool.

The problem with the freerolls is that many people either don't have time or simply can't play in the freerolls. Yet, if they could just buy in, they certainly would. And for some people, it would probably be a deciding factor to attend the event.

After all, anyone traveling internationally to one of these events probably has the means to pay a $150 buy-in if they really want to play.

The good news is that the people at CAP want to do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I personally think the ASOP is going to continue evolving into something very cool.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote