View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,190
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default U.S. Politics and Iowa

U.S. politics has one of the worst election structures in the world.

I understand enough about the electoral college to know that it doesn't make sense.

Somebody explain to me how an entire U.S. election is basically contingent on who wins Iowa? Aside from a couple cities, there is nothing but corn and farmers in this state. Hell, Chicago has a population of 3 million, which is greater than the entire state of Iowa. When I think of U.S. politics, one word comes to mind.....FUCT.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote