View Single Post
  #9  
Old 12-07-2007, 05:55 AM
alance alance is offline
JMSCasino.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 104
Send a message via MSN to alance Send a message via Yahoo to alance Send a message via Skype™ to alance
Thumbs up

Gr8 Idea NPG










Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl View Post
Thanks for the review Haynesey..although you could have left out the part about the sentence that didn't read right...lol j/k.

Mypokercorner, the price is 15¢/ word of the original article but if you order in bulk we can work something out, just shoot me a PM.

Also, I forgot to mention that if you send me a bunch of different variations of your "resource box" information I can add one to each article randomly. The articles can also have different titles as well.

I'm working on getting some copyscape %'s worked out so I'l keep you guys posted.

Thanks
__________________
Waiting for my first Poker Affiliate Site...

Top Online Casinos || Poker Templates || Professional Web Site Templates || Design Templates
Reply With Quote