View Single Post
  #8  
Old 12-07-2007, 05:42 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 863
Default

Thanks for the review Haynesey..although you could have left out the part about the sentence that didn't read right...lol j/k.

Mypokercorner, the price is 15¢/ word of the original article but if you order in bulk we can work something out, just shoot me a PM.

Also, I forgot to mention that if you send me a bunch of different variations of your "resource box" information I can add one to each article randomly. The articles can also have different titles as well.

I'm working on getting some copyscape %'s worked out so I'l keep you guys posted.

Thanks
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote