View Single Post
  #18  
Old 12-05-2007, 08:43 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 328
Default

You reached 274 points, so you achieved position 49993 on the ranking list


You type 338 characters per minute
You have 60 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

I didnt realise you had to press enter after the first section, so gonna try again and become awesome...

EDIT:

You reached 281 points, so you achieved position 45480 on the ranking list


You type 360 characters per minute
You have 66 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

Don't think i'm going to get much better than that, but after all I am a two finger wonder. I only use the two middle fingers when typing.

Pino, you using all of your digits?
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy

Last edited by ThePokerBank : 12-05-2007 at 08:57 PM.
Reply With Quote