View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-05-2007, 01:09 PM
gooderpoker gooderpoker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 158
Default PISSED at DTD Poker

I am PISSED at DTD poker... this shows how they treat there affiliates like dirt.. I have been asking a few sites I affiliate with, to help me with a few prizes like branded merchandise for my bar tournements I am setting up. So i asked DTD.. this is what they sent me.
Quote:
"Hi
Can you please give me further details regarding your intentions and also your Id number for your DTD poker account


Paul Jackson
Online Poker Director
DTDPoker"

Ok thats fine... But they forget to erase the FW message that was sent to Paul to contact me.


From: Nick Whiten
Sent: Wed 05/12/07 10:57
To: Paul Jackson
Cc: Hill, Michelle
Subject: FW: Bar advertisment


Paul,

Humor this guy........
Find out his DE number so we can see if he is an affiliate and weather or not he's just a joker.........
Nick Whiten
Operations Director
Dusk Till Dawn Ltd
Mobile: 07793 206436

www.dtdpoker.com


I dont like to be humored, or called a Joke. Dont BS me.....

DTD Poker looks like a joke who cant tell me the truth, and are to dumb to erase the FW message.



Thanks just had to get that off my chest And warn other affiliates...


__________________
Poker Forum
Canadian Poker Bonus
Poker Bonus
No Deposit Poker
online rap radio
Reply With Quote