Thread: please help!
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-05-2007, 02:33 AM
smit2685 smit2685 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 17
Default please help!

Hey guys/gals,

Heres my problem..Im a bit new to driving traffic and I'm on a bit of a tight budget, but ive found a decent niche. I'm going to be running a pretty enticing offer for those people in that niche.

Now my question..What area should i focus on in marketing my site, This is a pretty large niche but not really much competition in terms of poker sites. I think it will be easy to eventually rank high for my targeted keywords but i doubt much traffic will come from it. Any suggestions or strategies important when trying to break open a niche? Just trying to make sure i head in the right direction from the start....thanks a lot and any response will be greatly appreciated!
Reply With Quote