View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,179
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default New Promotion - $50 Daily Freeroll

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on our promotions list for Q1, and I think we will have some cool stuff for your players. I recently finished the VIP program and that should be up in the near future.

Until then, I wanted to inform you that we have a Daily $50 Freeroll for all ChanPoker real money players.

It starts at 6pm EST, 200 players max, and will run for the next couple months.

There will be a little more coming in December as well.

Enjoy!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote