View Single Post
  #3  
Old 12-04-2007, 01:00 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 319
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I have done a few of these lately, and I've come to a decision. I do these on www.4flushblog.blogspot.com for $80, however sponsored reviews and reviewme both charge a fee.


Soooo For PAW Members only, I'll take 30% off of that price So long as you order via PAW. If you click the banner, you pay full price


(If you've ordered from me this month, and paid the $80, I'm refunding you now )

Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote