View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-03-2007, 01:58 PM
mftpg mftpg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budapest, An Englishman Abroad
Posts: 93
Send a message via Yahoo to mftpg
Default No More Writing Jobs for 2007 (and a Thanks!)

Hi All,

Just a quick post with a dual purpose...

Firstly, my writing schedule is completely and utterly full into Jan '08, as much as I'd love to fit few more in... there just not enough hours left in the day!

Ongoing arrangements for fixed numbers of articles per week and 'hours put aside' are not affected and I will of course honour all commitments already made.

Secondly,a big Thanks!

Started writing content by accident for the great members here at PAW and it has now escalated to the point where I am fully booked a month in advance. Just wanted to say that I really appreciate the opportunity to work with you all and all the things I've learned in my interactions with some of the best in the industry.

May do another post in the new year if there are slots available - in the meantime will need to decline any and all further requests until 2008.

Thanks Again, Mark

Last edited by mftpg : 12-03-2007 at 02:03 PM. Reason: oops, got my years mixed up!
Reply With Quote