View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-03-2007, 06:09 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,402
Cool Jeremy Enke Blog

Hey Jeremy,

I wrote a blog about you and your inspiration to my profession and site.

You can read it here - JEREMY ENKE BLOG

I threw in links to your blog, PAW and PAW forums as well as my sub-link for PAW Aff program.

Maybe you can add me to your blogroll and I will add you as well? If you do, add it as BIG FISH POKER CLUB BLOG or just BIG FISH POKER CLUB if that is too long.

Also, you might want to link to it as part of your MONDAY MORNING MOTIVATIONAL post today!

Cheers,
CHRIS
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote