View Single Post
  #2  
Old 12-03-2007, 12:50 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 522
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

I've only written one review surprisingly for Absolute Poker since the scandal broke. That was actually earlier tonight -- I made no mention of it, nor did I bring up the solutions AP has thought up of to remedy the issue. I think in the future I should bring it up briefly and then explain how Absolute's security team is taking measures to make sure something like this will never happen down the road.

I'm wondering since the problem is not something that happens every day, even on a smaller poker network, if I should be reassuring people in my reviews that this type of occurrence is almost an anomaly around most poker sites around the world, and give some kind of disclaimer saying that this "isolated incident" was taken care of immediately and isn't commonplace in the online poker industry.

This is a good post to bring up for people who not only write reviews about Absolute, but for people who choose to promote them and get their input on the whole thing too.
__________________
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
-- Affordable Advertising Solutions --
Reply With Quote