View Single Post
  #4  
Old 12-02-2007, 03:31 PM
addaminsane addaminsane is offline
www.aintluck.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 181
Default

I won't be watching the championship this year...maybe if oklahoma goes, I think they're actually the best team in the country, i don't know how they lost to colorado, but i can see texas techs spread O taking advantage of them, but they murdered missouri who I think is actually the 2cnd best team in the nation.

My rankings in terms of who I think are actually the best teams right now would be

1. Oklahoma
2. Missouri
3. Kansas
4. USC
5. LSU

There either needs to be a playoff system or every conference needs a conference championship game like the Big 12, SEC, and ACC. Those Games at least allow the top conference teams to battle against eachother.
__________________
Poker Strategy - Online Poker Tables
Free Workout Routines (in the making)
Reply With Quote