View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-02-2007, 03:37 AM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 557
Default BCS a Mess : What they deserve

Now with #1 and #2 going down today and the #3 team having played one of the worst / easiest schedules ever for a national championship contender I am happy to say the BCS is officially a sham.

How many more years are teams and fans going to have to put up without a playoff system. I know the money making chancellors of the major college football programs are quick to run and defend their system. With such convincing arguments of "the players need to study for exams" being my personal favorite. haha.

If division 1-AA can figure it out then so can 1-A.

With college football becoming more and more evenly matched throughout the country it is only going to become more difficult to chose which 2 teams deserve the right to play for the title.

I don't want to see who a bunch of writers and media persons think should play. Half of whom don't even see half of the teams they are voting for each week. And I am tired of teams that start to low in the initial rankings not even having a chance unless a bunch of teams lose in front of them. I want to see the teams who have made themselves into the best teams by the end of the year play for the championship.

GIVE ME A PLAYOFF SOON!
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote