Quote:
Originally Posted by PPP
It actually brings up a larger issue of how being competent in certain things allows you to do work personally rather than outsourcing many things. For example, Poker King (I think) writes his content. If he paid somebody to yak about every poker topic under the sun, his expenses would be more than a hundred times higher just from that.
|
Very true. I could have saved a lot if I knew how to design and program...
There also comes a point when letting go of the reigns is much more beneficial to you and your business. If you have a few sites and you're trying to create content as well as build links and develop the site, you're going to be overworked and you're going to hit a wall at some point with too many projects and not enough time.
Outsourcing is a great way to get things done cheaper, faster and to free up your life. Even better if you can bring the outsourcers on your payroll and have them work exclusively for you....