Thread: VC Poker
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Savageman Savageman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5
Default VC Poker

I started to advertise VC Poker in a top link. I received about 30 clicks a day for 2 days to this link (small but constantly growing). Not a single sign-up. Before this I was advertising another site in this location and was receiving only 15-20 clicks a day (site was much small just a week ago) however my sign up rate was around 50%. This seemed very odd to me so I switched back to my original site and within the first 30 minutes of switching back I already had 2 more sign ups.

I will no longer promote VC poker as I really believe I was cheated out of at least 10-20 sign ups at this point. Unless their stats are seriously delayed although I doubt that, the click through stats seem to be accurate within 20 minutes.
Reply With Quote