View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-01-2007, 02:31 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,395
Default Wordpress hosted on your own site - SEO

Hi experts out there...

Just a question about WordPress on your own site...

What can you do to get the blog to be picked up quickly and by a lot of other blogs out there once you make a post?

I am asking, because when I hosted at WordPress, they gave a "STATS" feature that showed, my blogs were often getting a lot of traffic soon after posting them, by the blogging world.

Now, that I am hosting Wordpress thru my own site, there is no longer this stats function, and I am wondering if the same might/can happen?

Is there anything I can do to "HELP" this happen? Maybe something I can do once I finish a blog to increase the chances it is picked up?

Also, if someone presses on a tag like "poker" at WordPress, if I use that same tag on my blog, will it show up in the list for them, or would I have to have hosted at WordPress to have that happen?

Thanks for any info!

CHRIS
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote