Thread: SEO Strategy
View Single Post
  #3  
Old 11-30-2007, 06:58 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 296
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

- ouch -

Anyway, for submission, try ezine sites, article collections, there's actually quite a few folks here at PAW that accept submissions for backlinks, like Hollis and SmackDog. There's also quite a few little submission proggies out there for free too. Though the list is very narrowed when submitting gambling articles.

This one's specifically about linking, but it could be good. Additionally, OzPoker is offering an RSS Submission service that looked interesting, for stuff that you put on your own site

Here is a page I made a few years ago with some submission sites on it. There is a thread with great ideas and a list on it as well, but I couldn't find it :P

For new ideas, there's a chat going on HERE.

ImTeaz offers Social bookmarking as well as article submission services, which can get you some links, but isn't so much submission as it is traffic.

See we have lotsa ideas they're all over the place man!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote