View Single Post
  #4  
Old 11-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,165
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I hate to see you lose your $1,000. What a terrible business decision that was from them. Accepting your money, before launching is down right criminal.

I never understand their business plan cutting off the total number of affiliates. It obviously showed they have never been in the industry before. Limiting affiliates is like limiting how many players can play on your site at one time, it just makes no sense. And to actually ask for $1000 from the affiliates is unbelievable.

If anyone else has contact info, please pass it along as I would hate to see someone lose out on this. There might be more reading who paid as well.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt

Last edited by Brandon : 11-30-2007 at 02:16 PM.
Reply With Quote