JacksNQueens? Trying to get my $1,000 back...
Hello all,
As some of you may know, JacksNQueens was supposed to be an innovative new poker room that featured webcams for all players. To be one of the privileged 250 affiliates, you had to pay a $1,000 fee. At the time when I signed up in August 2006, it seemed like a legitimate poker room with numerous press releases on different sites about how they were going to change online poker, blah, blah, blah. Now they seem to have dropped off the face of the earth. Website is down, can't contact their VP of Marketing (Blake Vantrees, who made several posts here up until March of this year) via email or phone.
Needless to say, I'd like to have that $1,000 back.
Does anyone here have any contact information for anyone affiliate with JacksNQueens? I've tried the phone number that I had for Blake, just get some strange voicemail message that doesn't seem to be for him. I've tried the email addresses that I had for him, but their domain is down and don't even go through.
Is there any recourse that us fool-hardy affiliates can take to get our grand back?
Thanks for any info you have,
Justin
|