View Single Post
  #11  
Old 11-30-2007, 10:15 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,386
Default

Ya Jeremy,

The Donk isn't the guy you are meaning.

Must be drinking too much Chicago Bears Tea.

But, in some aspects I DO AGREE with The Donk. I would say out of 20 AMs I have worked with in the past year (rough estimate), about 5 were great, 5 were ok and 10 horrible.

You know who you are if you are a good/great AM...I am NOT naming any names at all.

I think the #1 thing the amateur or ANY affiliate wants from an AM is....

A RESPONSE (usually one within 24 hours).

I didn't want to post yesterday right after the chief's post...but I think now is an appropriate time.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote