View Single Post
  #5  
Old 11-30-2007, 07:37 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,472
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I agree with corpfan. To be honest I like the fact that a casino or poker room is licensed by the KGC. May sound stupid but at least I know that its someone in my own backyard. It's funny because our government has never hidden that they hate the fact that "they" lose out on tax dollars, "their" casinos take a hit in revenue so as a result so do the services that these funds provide for within the communities. Do you actually think they are going to fix our healthcare issues, affordable housing problems for low income earners, run down schools and the teachers who are underpaid working within them,........... probably not
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote