Thread: WTB articles
View Single Post
  #2  
Old 11-30-2007, 05:35 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 296
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Hey there

I PMed you, I can provide you with decent references, and I can definitely cover the subject matter, and suggest plenty more. However, I did forget to mention in my PM that I am in the US, so I can accept PayPal, PokerStars.. but not NETeller.

Thanx

Cathy ~ LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote