View Single Post
  #3  
Old 11-30-2007, 04:03 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 293
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I don't know why, I usually attribute it to conferences that remind us 'content is king' but I will share with you all that September - February, those are the months I get the biggest and most frequent content orders and seem to be continually chasing my tail.

Not to bad a deal as a mom buying Christmas, but I'm guessing you're not alone when it comes to increased expenses this month
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote