If you have basic html knowledge you'll be just fine. Changing the logo, colors etc... is really easy since all you have to do is find the current one and simply change it. Same goes for banners.
It looks like you already have wordpress installed as I just clicked on your poker blog link in your nav bar. All you have to do is simply upload the new theme to your wp-content/themes folder. Then activate it within the wordpress admin area. Then to make changes to the theme simply click on Presentation from the WP admin area and then Theme Editor and make your changes there.
I'd also suggest using some of the WP plugins I've compiled. Here is the link...
http://www.gamblingthemes.com/2007/1...press-plugins/
Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon 
And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.
Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
|