View Single Post
  #8  
Old 11-30-2007, 01:16 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,385
Default

Now, I have decent Frontpage knowledge, that is what I use on my sites.

Having basic html knowledge, would I have no problem using this blog package theme? I would want to be able to add some banners, etc.., my own logo, customize colors and some of the sections.

The site I would be adding it to is xwww.bigfishpokerclub.com

Could you take a look and let me know if it would be something that would be suitable.

ALSO - Do I just create my Wordpress set up through CPanel Fantastico and then login and add your template there?

Thanks!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote