View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-29-2007, 06:50 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,377
Default So much for Wordpress - any advice?

I went to write a blog today and it says my Wordpress account has been suspended for violations of Terms of Service.

Now, I just started this blog recently and had only made a couple of posts and they were about the Absolute Poker Scandal and about my website.

So, I am really not sure why the blog was suspended. I included a couple of affiliate links...are they not allowing affiliate links anymore?

I post this for 2 reasons:

1) Warning people who might invest in templates for wordpress etc... so they don't get screwed later on.

2) Any advice on where to go from here? Better blog sites? Other options? How to reinstate my account? Supposedly support there is useless as they didn't even tell me my blog was suspended.

Thanks!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote